Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stressed

  So the last week or so I have been so stressed about finding a new house. And really there is not much out there. I still have an application in for a house that they are just dragging along. But finally we have made a new plan, after almost losing my mind. We are going to go ahead and do a month to month and clean out the house we are in now, which means get rid of all the junk and crap thats in our house that we don't need, and we have lots. So I have set a date on having a garage sale on august 20th and whatever I don't sell we'll give it away or throw it in the dumpster we will rent, depending on how much crap we have left. We need to do this anyway before we move so lets get started, then I will make the garage into a play room again. So I am excited to just get rid of stuff and try to start over new in the place we live now, until we hopefully find a place we are happy with. It took me a minute but I feel so much better having a plan. And watch once I stop stressing something will come, I hope. Plus I really need to concentrate on camping thats coming up, and getting the kids ready for school to start. And soccer and cheer start august 1st also. So I'm done with the worrying on the house (for now) time to concentrate on the upcoming crazy schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment