Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today~

Today started off fun! First we woke up a little to early, but had a nice time in Tracy, for the Hubby's work breakfast. He has these every 3 months and gets a bonus and they have fun raffles. It was nice because the Hubby got a safe driver award and a customer service award and got Starbucks gift card. Then Nenn won a huge container of licorice, she was very happy. Then after we decided to surprise the kids and take them to Boomers, they were so happy! We played miniature golf, rode on some tube like boats and squirted eachother with water. Too bad it wasn't warmer outside. Oh and can't forget the arcade games. On the way home we stopped at In and Out...yummy! Then my Dad stopped by for a minute. So we had a really nice family day.

Now I am home stressed! Yesterday we got our lease renewal and they raised our rent $100. Not very happy about this at all! I feel like we can find a place for that much and have another bathroom and some a/c at least. So now I am in a horrible mood, searching for a new place to live. And really I have found nothing and don't know where else to look. This came out of nowhere, and did not expect this at all! So what to do? What to do? I am lost.

I am looking forward to my Nephew's Baptism tomorrow, followed by a bbq/pool party. Hopefully I can get this moving crap off my mind, its making me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment