Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer fun

Okay so I am done with the deep stuff, for now. I had to get it off my chest.

So I feel these last 2 months have been so much fun. This is probably the best summer vacation we have had yet so far. We have done so many fun things, but I think the best thing we could've done was bought the pool, too bad it hasn't been very warm to go into in the last week. We have been to Reno, Stinson Beach, Tilden Park, we did the Kids Bowl Free summer program, and I'm trying to go to the Farmers Market every tuesday, we went to the Drive Ins, The Jungle, been to a couple movies and we had a fun 4th of July party. And we are not done yet. I'm always trying to find something to do to keep the kids busy. Soon we'll be starting the $1 movies on wednesdays. The problem is when I don't have anything planned, my kids are bored and drive me crazy, but it is impossible to do something every day. Yes when their home they do crafts, write stories and books, draw, I make them play in the backyard, they play video games and watch some tv, but today after 2 days of not doing much (too cold to swim) but being home I had to take them to the park, thanks to a friends idea. So we took all the kids for a walk and to play and it turned out nice. They got their energy out.

 I'm always looking for fun cheap things to do. Can't wait to see what else this summer brings us. A camping trip is coming up in August, can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment