Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And it all begins....

  So August just hit us like a ton of bricks! So I knew Cheer and Soccer were starting in August but holy moly I was not expecting this intense schedule. So as of right now Nenn's Cheer is monday-friday 6-8 and a cheer camp this saturday 12:30-3, and I'm not sure how long that schedule will be, then we have Ky's soccer tuesday 5:30-7 and saturday 9-10:30. So we went from a relaxing summer schedule to craziness! Which is fine, just wasn't quite ready for it. I was just getting used to sleeping in and enjoying the break. This week just seems to be crazy all together, I think this is the busiest playdate week we've had all summer to go along with cheer and soccer, and I also need to get ready for camping, we are leaving on tuesday and I haven't even started getting anything ready, usually I've started packing by now. So yeah I need to get into busy mommy mode and start getting back into the swing of things. Not to mention getting the kids ready for school. We need to get back on school sleeping mode and I need to finish the girls clothes shopping, I have finished JJ's shopping. Oh and my poor Hubby has been so busy working 3 jobs, I probably won't see him much in August, except when we go camping, we are so looking forward to our last trip before the fall. Its been a little hard not having the Hubby around much, usually he is so involved in everything but he just can't right now I'm doing it all and thats okay. I've been a little overwhelmed, but it will all work out. Need to keep reminding myself...take one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I feel you! August is always crazy for me too, and always seems to go by WAY too fast. Good thing you guys have another trip planned so you can spend some good time together.

    I know how it is being the only one doing everything, it can be hard. My husband is in school and working full time. Most of the time if feels like I'm a single mom, except I'm not. I can only imagine how it is for you with 3 kids. You're lucky though. To have such a good husband who is willing to work 3 jobs to take care of his family. There are a lot of men out there that won't do what needs to be done. He's a great hubby and dad for that!

    I'm sure once you get a few days under your belt, or a week, you'll get back into the swing of things and it will all be normal. Then, before you know it, the kids will be back in school and you won't know what to do with yourself during the days.

    Life seems overwhelming for a lot of us these days. One day at a time is the best we can do. Good luck with it all! :)

    ReplyDelete