Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life is about to get crazy!

  Well its about to be August and I am really not looking forward to all the craziness of schedules to begin again. Summer is going to fly by quickly now. Cheer is about to start for Nenn, Soccer is about to start for Ky, camping, then we need to get ready for school, like clothes shopping, school supply shopping, shoes, haircuts, backpacks, and the worries of going back to school (Ky has a rough time with that every year) Then to top it off we are trying to move :// Then before we know it school will be starting, then dance will start too. Oh and JJ's new preschool starts in September also, and of course my Nenn will be turning 8, which means its about time to start planning a birthday party. Holy moly it stresses me out just thinking about it! But you know what? We get through it every year. And its part of being a Mommy. Just the extra moving is what really freaks me out. I'm trying to make the right decisions. Of what area to live in? Are we going to be able to keep the kids at the schools we want? And if not we need a back up plan. Really its a big life decision of where were going to live. And then all the packing and moving...blah! But I do love that we can start all over again and get rid of all the extra crap that we don't need in our home (Ky is begging me to have a garage sale.) 


So I just need to breath and take one day at a time. And enjoy the rest of the summer, while looking for a place to move.

 And it looks like I will not be watching my full time baby starting around September, so I would love to find a new full time baby to watch. I will miss her :( So if anyone needs a babysitter mon-fri starting in September (by then everything will be in order and kids will be in school and Jay will be in school 3 days a week), I would love to be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment