Monday, September 19, 2011

  Wow! What a couple weeks it has been. So busy!! We are finally in our new home and I love it!!! There are some minor things that need to be fixed but they will be soon. I love how much more room we have and I have such a warm and happy feeling in this home. Its amazing how it just seems this place was so meant to be :) The only thing I can't stand is all the unpacking and how much crap I still have in my garage, yuck! But slowly I will get to all the boxes and figure out what goes where. Oh and all the cleaning that needs to be done at the old house. I guess its just a part of moving and I need to realize I can't get settled in 2 days.

 Tomorrow my oldest is going on her 5th grade trip with her school and I am so sad about it I actually cried in the car today. I am not showing her my feelings because I don't want her to get worried or anything. But holy moly this is tough and she hasn't even left yet. But geez 3 nights and 4 days is just way to long! I know she'll be fine and have a great time but I can't help but worry and miss her and wonder if all is okay and if she's getting taken care of or if she need me. I need to just let go and trust that she will be fine. I do know that last year at this time I felt there was no way she was ready for this trip and now I feel she is ready. She has definitly matured within the year. Its going to be a rough couple of days :( I will try my best to keep busy and get things done around the new house and old house, so hopefully that will distract me. Anyway I hope she has the best time and remember this experience forever. I love my Ky...

No comments:

Post a Comment