Monday, September 5, 2011

Life is good

  So yeah we got the house, just waiting to move in. Should be moving in about 2 weeks. And completely in by Oct 1st, my birthday! What a great bday presant to me :) So excited, things are looking good for us right now. The hubby has been working hard like always, and of course we miss him. We all are so busy its good for us. With school, soccer, cheer, and of course homework and then preschool and dance about to start on wednesday. Its good to keep busy! Nenn's birthday is coming up soon also, I think we might have to move on her bday weekend, which will be crazy! I just need to make sure to celebrate her as much as usual and not let the move take anything away from her day.

  Next week I am looking forward to not having any kids for about 3 hours, 3x a week. Right now I need the break but I know after a couple days I won't know what to do with myself. I'm sure me packing and getting ready to move will keep me busy for a little while.

  Lets just keep the positive stuff coming to us and hope it stays for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment