Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anxiety

  I just wanted to note this down. Last thursday I went to Jay's preschool open house, it was a day to meet the teacher and let Jay see his new preschool. All went really well, Jay loved it and didn't want to leave, which is great. He played with all boys in the car area of course and parents came and I had to fill out some paper work. But for some reason I started having anxiety, I get anxiety alot but this time I started to feel a panic attack coming on, I think it was being in a class with a bunch of people I didn't know, just wandering, not really controlled. I don't know what it was but I didn't like it at all! My mind starts thinking millions of different thoughts, my heart starts beating faster, and I'm trying to find a way to get it off my mind, so I start walking around trying to distract myself and I texted my hubby, some how he always makes me feel better. Eventually it went away after distracting myself.

  I just wish I knew why. It sucks because thats why I am afraid to volunteer at my kids school and do lots of other things like being in a room with lots of people I don't know. This hasn't happened in a while, but the good thing about it is I was able to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment